Monica Flint is an English teacher and yearbook adviser in Phoenix, Arizona. She has over twelve years in the classroom and is passionate about making teaching — and learning — fun. She is most passionate about reading, writing, creating amazing yearbooks, technology, and her students.
Ms. Flint is also a mother to two wonderful children, and she understands what it’s like to be sitting on the other side of the parent-teacher conference table. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, crafting, cooking, and traveling.
My Top Five Facts:
- I love coffee. You can read about that here.
- My own kids are 15 and 7. That’s a big age gap, but they get along.
- I’m a Packers fan, born and raised in Wisconsin.
- I love to wear nerdy English teacher shirts to work.
- My favorite color is orange. I used to hate orange. I think I picked it up after I turned 40 and started using reading glasses.